Sunday, May 13, 2012

My New Favorite Stem: Amber Crucible Stem

You may love them, you may hate them, but consumer-direct Vein BMX has the goods for that low low, you can't deny that.  For instance the Guerra Martyr frame is only $199.99 right now!  The complete bikes are such a good deal I didn't include them in my 2012 Complete roundup because they would have just swept every category and it wouldn't have even been fair.   But the deals can be found down to the lowest level of Veins offerings, case in point is the Crucible stem from the "Economical, Intermediate Lever Rider" parts brand Amber.  At a mere $15.99 it simply blows any competing stem out of the water. It stacks up against stems that retail for $50+.  And at a scant 8.7 Ounces (246g) it might be the lightest top load on the market, and I don't think it comes with hollow bolts so you could lighten it up even more especially considering you saved all that bread.  I know what my next top load is going to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment