Sunday, May 23, 2010

1969 Raleigh Record Road Bike All Original

My 1970 or 1971 Raleigh Record. Daily driver. I mash on this poor bike so badly. Full bike check and beauty shots coming as soon as I make a Bike Check page.
UPDATE: Bike check after the jump


Everything on the bike is original stock aside from the bar tape, the tires, and the cables.

Frame Kit: 1970 or 1971 Raleigh Record, made in Nottingham England, 54cm
Headset: ???
Stem: Milremo
Bars: not sure...
Levers: Weinmann
Seat: Wrights
Seat Post: Probably Raleigh
Breaks: Weinmann 750
Groupo:  Simplex
Cranks: Raleigh
Pedals: Probably Atom
Hubs: Atom (with Raleigh nuts:))
Rims: Sturmey Archer 27x 1 1/4 single wall chromed steel 
Tires: Kenda white walls

Now that I've tallied it all up and looked at it, I realize most of my bike was actually manufactured in France...

No comments:

Post a Comment